If you are a travel freak then Vienna is the best city to visit this year. You found lots of amazing places in Vienna to hang out with your friends and loved ones. We are here with 5 top places of Vienna you must visit.
5 Best Places To Visit In Vienna
1. Donaupark – This 245-acre park, between the Danube Canal and Alte Donau, was converted in 1964 in a park with colorful flowers, shrubs, and walks, as well as the sanctuary of birds. Visitors will find a beehive, a monkey with native and exotic birds, a small bean paddock, a horse course, a playground, and games. An outstanding feature of the park is the Donauturm (Danube Tower), an 830-tower two rotating cafe-restaurant from which you have a panoramic view of Vienna.
2) Madame Tussauds – Vienna Madame Tussauds Vienna is in the heart of Vienna’s Prater park and brings you a fun and charming way to spend some time. Get close to famous figures like Michael Jackson and Albert Einstein with the Austrian national treasures such as Mozart and Klimt. With over 80 wax numbers placed throughout the m2 2000 museum, you are sure to find lots of attractive fun figures that still pose perfectly for many selfies as you like!
Also Read: Top 5 Things To Do In De Panne (Belgium)
3) Maria Theresia Platz and Monument – The monument of Empress Maria Theresa is in the heart of Maria-Theresien-Platz the city center. Maria Theresia is the only female leader of the Habsburg Empire and operated from the year 1740 to 1780. One of the iconic signs of Vienna, this magnificent monument glorifies Maria Theresia, who sits on the throne, high and powerful above his counselors and generals.
4) The Tiergarten Schönbrunn Zoo – The famous zoo in Vienna was founded in 1752, making it one of the oldest Zoo in the world. Located on the grounds of the imperial summer and open-house palace. Tiergarten Schönbrunn is filled with an impressive range of animals, with over 700 species including pandas, tiger, orang-utans, koalas, elephants and much more. There are numerous conversations throughout the day through experienced Zookeepers and even a simulation of Amazon’s rainforest environment to walk.
5) The Prater Amusement Park – What could be a more enjoyable way to experience Vienna.