If you love gambling then Las Vegas is the best place for you. There are so many casinos and bars to hang out and enjoy. Besides bar and casinos, there are many lots of things to do in Las Vegas. Today we show you some of the most amazing
5 Best Places In Las Vegas
1. HOTELS AND CASINOS – Vegas offers an array of extravagant resort hotels and casinos. Most of them are located on The Strip, an approximately 4.2 miles long stretch of South Las Vegas Boulevard. The hotels feature miles of indoor shopping areas full of designer stores, fancy restaurants and, of course, casinos. Some of the most famous hotels include Bellagio with its fascinating fountain show, Venetian with its indoor canals inspired by Venice, Aria, Paris, Caesars Palace, New York New York, Mirage with its volcano erupting and rainstorm show and many more.
2. SHOWS AND CONCERTS – It’s no secret that Las Vegas is the world capital of entertainment. Almost every bigger hotel in Vegas offers a famous show or concert on regular basis. Go see the famous Cirque du Soleil, experience the magic performed by David Copperfield or go to the concert of a celebrity singer such as Jennifer Lopez – there’s plenty to choose from.
Also Read: Top 5 Things To Do in Hong Kong
3. LAS VEGAS SIGN – The “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign was built in 1959 and is considered to be the official southern end of the Las Vegas Strip. Betty Willis, visual artist, and graphic designer, intended to design a sign that was unique in its shape, style, and content. It is now one of the most recognizable signs in the world. You can find other similar signs, based on this design all over Las Vegas. Walk or drive to the sign and take a selfie with this iconic piece of history.
4. HOOVER DAM – Hoover Dam is one of the largest dams in the world, located in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between Nevada and Arizona. Did you know that because of powerful updraft that the dam creates you can actually pour water straight up into the sky?
5. RED ROCK CANYON – Red Rock Canyon is located near Las Vegas in Nevada’s Mojave Desert and is known for geological features such as red sandstone peaks. You can take a 13-mile scenic drive with breathtaking panoramic views and take a short break from the busy streets of Las Vegas.