The Caribbean is a large area extending from the southern coast of the United States to the northern coast of South America. This popular tourist destination is known for its magnificent beaches which is not surprising. As it has more than 7,000 islands bathed in the Caribbean Sea. In these tropical waters, the average temperature is 27 degrees Celsius or 81 degrees Fahrenheit and it varies no more than 3 degrees Celsius. This amazing travel destination has beaches that attract many people to the stunningly beautiful views some of the finest sands and warm waters So don’t wait and check them out.
5 Best Caribbean Beaches To Go
1. Eagle Beach (Aruba) – Eagle Beach is an idyllic Caribbean beach with pristine soft white sands and turquoise waters. It’s the widest beach in Aruba and is frequented by water sports enthusiasts. The beach is a 2 kilometer stretch of sugar-white sand dotted with divi trees and fetched palapa umbrellas. It has crystal-clear water so you can see fish swimming around your ankles. Eagle beach also has a couple of dive schools that can take you out to the colorful reefs just off the shore four species of sea turtles.
2. Seven Mile Beach – Grand Cayman named one of the ultimate beaches in the region. Seven mile beach is among the many reasons why Cayman is considered to the ultimate destination situated on the western side of Grand Cayman. The area attracts travelers from all over the world with sparkling waters and coral sands. This shoreline is home to many of the Caribbean’s most luxurious properties. The expansive waterfront is open to the public making. It possible to walk the full length of the shore taking in the beautiful scenery.
Also Read: Top 5 Things To Do In Buenos Aires
3. On Cerrone Beach – Martinique On Cerrone is one of the most popular beaches in all of Martinique. The slowly arching sand offers plenty of room for sunbathers to spread out. While the gentle shoreline waters are perfect for swimming. Positioned on the northwestern outskirts of let pressure on Cerrone is on the northwest coast of Martinique.
4. Cockleshell Bay Beach – St. Kitts cockleshell Bay is a secluded two-mile stretch of powder white sand and the most popular of the handful of beaches around the tip of the Southeast Peninsula. Over two miles long it offers a stunning view of the neighboring nevus Island. The water is splendid in color and ideal for swimming. Gradient shades of turquoise blue extend off to the horizon where mountains rise from the sea in the distance the quiet Beach of Bay long-long Bay Beach.
5. St. Martin Beach – St. Martin is quietest beaches with only the gentle lapping of the waves to disturb you. It’s turquoise sees white sands and resident pelicans placed. The speech in a dreamlike setting located in the heart of the lowlands. On the western coast of the island bay, long or long bay is the first beach on the French side of the island when traveling north from the Dutch side.