In this post, we’ll show you 5 best things to do in Paris. Everyone knows that Paris is a beautiful city of love. So here are our Top-5 picks.
5 Best Things To Do In Paris
1. MONTMARTRE – Montmartre is a charming hillside neighborhood with amazing views of Paris. It was a popular spot for world-famous artists who worked and lived in Montmartre and around. Even today you will see painters and other artists working on their next work of art. At the top of the hill, you will find the famous Sacré-Cœur basilica, an important political and cultural monument and an architectural marvel. Don’t miss the Church of Saint-Pierre next door and adorable small vineyards close to the Montmartre Museum. At the foot of the hill, there is a famous Moulin Rouge, the historic birthplace of French cancan dance. Moulin Rouge is now a popular tourist attraction, offering musical dance entertainment shows.
2. NOTRE-DAME – Notre-Dame de Paris meaning “Our Lady of Paris” is a famous medieval gothic cathedral. Located on the island in the center of Paris called Île de la Cité. The cathedral is full of impressive gothic elements and architectural details. The cathedral is widely known for the story of Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo. You can walk around the island and imagine what life in Paris was like centuries ago on its beautiful authentic streets.
3. CATACOMBS OF PARIS – Discover the impressive underground Paris by visiting the Catacombs of Paris. A Shadowland of underground tunnels and galleries underneath busy Parisian streets. While you walk through the tunnels. You will see the signs of the streets. You are under as well as the names of the original cemetery locations From where the remains were moved.
Also Read: 5 Incredible Things To Do In Las Vegas
4. EIFFEL TOWER – Eiffel Tower is one of the most recognized world attractions and most-visited paid monument in the world. Including the tip, Eiffel Tower is 1,063 ft tall and is the tallest structure in Paris. The tower offers three floors and to reach the second one you can even climb the 674 stairs. If you don’t feel like taking the elevator. Did you know that there is a small secret apartment at the top of the Eiffel Tower?
5. MUSEUMS – Paris is home to over 100 museums. The most famous museum in Paris is Louvre. Which is the world’s largest art