Miami is an international city in southeastern Florida with more than just perfect weather clean beaches and great nightlife is also a busy city-center with more than offering visitors. It’s more than its beaches Miami’s addiction comes from its subtropical location combined with its many cultural influences that everyone can experience during a stay in the city. So don’t wait and explore 5 Best places to relax in Miami.
Top 5 Things To Do In Miami
1. Bayfront Park – An Bayfront Park urban waterfront site covers 32 acres of downtown. Miami features a garden park of rock area at beach waterfalls, monuments, sculptures and an amphitheater of Bayfront Park. Miami is one a popular place for concerts and holiday celebrations but it’s also a great place to just relax by the water.
2. Exciting Jungle Adventure – Jungle Island a favorite landmark of South Florida is an eco Adventure Park located between downtown Miami and South Beach building. In a rich tradition started in 1936 The Jungle Island takes visitors long journey through natural animal discovery and new adventurous experiences will discover your wild side Jungle Island and step in a lush tropical forests and interact with bird, monkeys and some of the world’s most famous Creatures.
Also Read: Top 5 Places In Las Vegas You Must Visit
3. South Point Park – This park is located at the southern tip of Miami Beach also known as South Point. It offers a park of priceless views of cruise ships that relish in the Port of Miami. The Atlantic Ocean is the sidewalk used by people on the rollerblade walk run bike or hang out. Connects to the boardwalk covering about 15 blocks down to South Beach. This is a great place with the people watching while enjoying the magnificent view of the ocean. It is also family-friendly with a modern playground with soft ground and a climbing Station.
4. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens – The vizcaya museum and gardens located in miami. This lush coconut grove the former private owner is a master of the mediterranean revival and italian. Renaissance style built in 1916 as a winter retreat containing the museum’s original furniture and artwork. It surrounded by crisp gardens including an orchid garden spend time discovery at home with dairy stables greenhouse and staff quarters and wandering in a
5. Frost Science Museum – Learn something new in the frost science museum located in downtown Miami park. Park museum science is a world-class science museum focused on sharing the power of Science and Exploring the Wonders and Making Changes for the Future. Visitors can encounter a space 250 3d planets with 3d 8 k visual systems and faced with sharks on the three-level aquarium.