In this article, we’ll show you 5 best things to do in Las Vegas, besides gambling and nightlife. So Here are our top 5 picks:
5 Best Things To Do In Las Vegas
1. THE NEON MUSEUM LAS VEGAS – The Neon Museum Las Vegas offers a collection of iconic Las Vegas neon signs that were taken down when businesses, casinos, and other famous landmarks were closed, demolished or renovated. Experience Las Vegas history by taking a walk through the displays of the original iconic Vegas neon signs. If you visit them by night, several of the signs will light up. Check the description for information about visiting The Neon Museum Las Vegas.
2. FREMONT STREET – Fremont Street is a street in downtown Las Vegas. It was the original center of the city and home to the first famous casinos such as Binion’s Horseshoe, Eldorado Club, and Fremont Hotel and Casino. While most big casinos are now located on The Strip, Fremont is still a must-see place in Vegas. Check the description for information on The Fremont Street Experience.
Also Read: 5 Hidden Places In Hong Kong You Must Visit
3. STRATOSPHERE TOWER – Stratosphere Tower is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States, stretching over 1,100 feet above Las Vegas. The tower is especially famous for its attractions including one of the highest thrill rides in the World, such as X-Scream. You can jump from the tower on their SkyJump which holds the Guinness World Record as the highest commercial decelerator descent facility. Are you brave enough to try it?
4. “HIGH ROLLER” FERRIS WHEEL – High Roller Ferris Wheel offers 360-degree views of Las Vegas Valley. 550 feet tall, the High Roller is currently the largest Ferris wheel in the world. Take a 30-minute ride in one of its 28 cabins or even select one of their open bar cabins and have a party or a celebration high above Las Vegas.
5. EXTRAORDINARY AND UNIQUE STORES – Vegas is a place full of extraordinary and unique stores that you will hardly find anywhere else in the world. Experience the taste of Coca-Cola products from around the world in the Coca-Cola store, there is an M&M’s Store or experience chocolate haven in Hershey’s Chocolate World right across the street. And even when you want to get a cocktail on the street, choices in Vegas are slightly different from other places. You can, for example, order a yard-dog drink-mix in one of Fat Tuesday stores and explore the strip with your drink in your hand.