If you are a Beach lover then you are at right place. Today we come up with 5 most attractive Caribbean Beaches. You definitely have to go there and spend some quality time with your family and loved ones while watching the endless seas and soft sand.
5 Best Beaches Of Caribbean
1. Grace Bay Beach Providenciales – Turks and Caicos Islands found off the northeast coast of Providenciales. This pristine beach is the hallmark of the Turks and Caicos Islands. Grace Bay Beach is part of the Princess Alexandra National Park and the recipient of many awards. The entire beach is consistently excellent with clean water, white sand and no rocks seaweed or pollution. The Barrier Reef found a mile or 1.6 kilometers out protects a grace Bay from the ocean swells of the Atlantic an ideal Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
2. Pink Sand Beach (Harbour Island) – Bahamas Harbour Island is most renowned for its pink sand beach located along its eastern Atlantic Ocean side and considered. One of the very best beaches in the islands of the Bahamas. It’s pale pink sands stretches for some 3 plus miles and is 50 to 100 feet wide snorkeling and swimming are made safe and easy by outlying reefs. Which provide large areas of relatively calm and shallow waters horseback riding on pink sands beach is a popular activity enjoyed by many visiting this beautiful area.
Also Read: Best Places In The World To Travel In 2019
3. The Beautiful Half Moon Bay Antigua – Antigua is said to boast 365 beaches one for every day of the year. One of the best stretches of inviting sand and prettiest spots on Antigua is Half Moon Bay. This half-mile-long semicircle of white sand beach partially encloses a deep blue bay where the Atlantic surf offers top-class body surfing opportunities.
4. Shoal Bay Anguilla— Shoal Bay has the most beautiful white sand and turquoise waters. It has been called a true paradise consistently. It ranks as one of the top beaches and not only the Caribbean but the entire world. It’s a two mile sandy beach and you can walk from one end to the other although. One of the busiest beaches in Anguilla for tourists. It’s also the site of many peaceful water sports including snorkeling kayaking diving and swimming.
5. Beach Barbuda – Unexplored and unspoiled Barbuda is an amazing retreat and this special beach is the ultimate escape. The longest beach of the Caribbean. It often completely deserted 17 miles of unspoiled picture-perfect beauty. Those who stroll Barbuda 17 mile beach will probably never see a more ravishing stretch of sand lapped by pal aqua sees this stunning stretch of pink tinge sand separates. The Barbuda lagoon from the Caribbean Sea a beach lover’s paradise.